Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Kooday - kooday.com

aboodyZgold

I've heard of Kooday and have seen a lot of postings about it. The part that bothers me though is that all the postings I've seen are very positive. I have not seen any posting that's been negative what so ever. The positive reviews to me seem like sales pitches, the reason I say that is because all the postings have every body's referral links. Well to keep it short and simple. I am planning on joining and will give this a real try to see if what everyone is saying is true

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that for 3 weeks they never send me a profit share and that I never heard any news about since I was inactive in all my online programs for almost a month. Maybe this program has been outrun by the competitors as many are active in tagvillage. Well I have to say goodbye to my $10 investment here as I have no plans to promote and patronize this program.

No one is buying my keywords and with that my money is stuck in here, well if only I have discovered the strategy here which is to have a partner in raising keywords I should have partnered with someone, anyways I guess I need to invest here again so that I could make a deal with nehmer.

Maybe the main reason why no one is buying your keywords is because it's not that really "relevant" or not "necessary." I know that the main rule here in Kooday is

to make your keywords as "intense" as possible. Intense in a way that it is really catchy and attractive so that someone will be urged to buy your keywords.

And of course, you're right that you must also invest here for better earnings. In fact, all online business require investment for higher earnings.

PAID.gif

Kooday (admin@kooday.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

* Date: April 07, 2011 6:17:31 PM

* Amount Sent: $6.20 USD

* Sender Name: Kooday

* Sender Email: admin@kooday.com

* Reference Number: 1E9CD-73E4D-BC1D1

Thanks.gif