Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ImperialFund - Imperialfund.net

I am not admin :

Welcome to Imperial Funds

Are you interested in a profitable investment?

Are you in search for confidence of tomorrow?

Then ImperialFund is the best choice for you!

ImperialFund is a private capital investment organization which renders services on management of actives of private investors and carries out formation of a uniform working capital. The command of experts in various directions of investments allows ImperialFund to work successfully in the world currency markets, capital investment projects and ensure stable parameters of profitableness every day. Professional approach to investments, trust of clients and fine reputation of our fund are the main criteria of work of ImperialFund experts during operations with investor’s assets.

Plans :

20 days 6% daily (Principal Return: no)

25 days 1.75% daily (Principal Return: yes)

45 days 1.95% daily (Principal Return: yes)

2.4% daily without limitation (Principal Return: yes, any time. 20 working days)

Accept : LR\PM\WM\Alfa-Bank

Ref.comission - 7%

Expiration Date: 2012-01-06

Creation Date: 2011-01-06

Last Update Date: 2011-01-18

Name Servers:

ns1.koddos.com

ns2.koddos.com

Withdrawal: Manual

JOIN HERE ==>

THis program seems to be hopefully professional with great script also... Good to see that minimum deposit is 1$ at the two plans with 1.75%...which we can easily pay them....An offline bank is available as ALFA bank.. As it's new one so only 21 account has in active deposits.... Need some proof from monitoring services...

For me site look is quite good and admin has managed to install koddos protection

Other than ususal payment processor lr pm and WM this hyip accepts alpha-bank which i have never heard about.

Among all plans i feel start plan is best which gives 20% handsome profit in 20 days @6% daily for 20 days being less risky.

Considering reasonable but attractive plans we can expect this program to stay for longer peirod of time.

The interest rates being offered are very reasonable and quite sustainable. And the first two plans ( Start and Master Plans ) are very affordable with only $1 minimum investment needed, and everyone could easily get in and earn some money. And with daily payments then members could easily see their income building up until they get everything back.

I joined and took the 6% plan

I think it will be a good choise at least for this 20 days to come:)

We have successfully received your deposit $1.00 LibertyReserve to 20 days 6% daily (Principal Return: no,

Batch: 56602938

Compound: 0%.

Paid via LR

Date: 03/05/2011 15:59

Batch: 56602938

To Account: U6378319 (Imperial)

Amount: $1.00

imperoadeposit.th.jpg

Looking at this program plan,i think admin has got a beautiful plan and tempting ones too.Now,the first plan promise to give a daily return of 6% for the next 20days,totaling up to 120% after plan expires,which gives us a good and pure 20% return.And without principle back,making this program more stable.

Then the second plan gives us a 17% return and for the next 25days,which sum up to 43.75%,and yes,principle are returns,which one is more preferable here?

I finished first round here and this program gave me impression about payments. All of them were clearly done right on schedule even sometimes instant and sometimes not instant. Also I like payments made daily even in holiday or seven days a week

Im still at my first round in imperial soon or in my eyes soon, to be finished. They pay like clockwork and if they could sucess a few rounds more im a happy deposit/investor.

Its been without slightest problem so far and i think more people is joining up so maybe i go

another round. Site loads perfect too and that is a good sign got me, no bad emails nothing:)

Lets see its still 15 days almost to go...so for the ones jumped in fast they will i think have time to go another round.

Maybe we should wait and see what becomes of this program.

So far,it has a good paying status and there's no complain from members yet.Hope members can reach their plan expiring date here.Well,i didn't have the urge to invest in this program,but looks like it's a mistake now,happy earning to investors here.

Usually payments took less than 12 hours. But there's no profit sent to my LR after requesting withdrawal. It's been 24 hours more.

The bad news is that I cannot open the site. Is it problem with my browser or this site still maintenace system ? let see tomoorow what will happen

Usually payments took less than 12 hours. But there's no profit sent to my LR after requesting withdrawal. It's been 24 hours more.

The bad news is that I cannot open the site. Is it problem with my browser or this site still maintenace system ? let see tomoorow what will happen

I opened the siite some hours ago, i do hope nothing happened since then. I also got another payment so i dont know what happen for you.

Edit ok i tried open the site now and i cant. Lets wait and see maybe they have a problem with the site.

After 3 days this site was off line and some said It was Scam site. today it's back to normal again. last request withdrawal was completely done. Today the site loads easily and I make another withdrawal. Hope this site is back on track again

After 3 days this site was off line and some said It was Scam site. today it's back to normal again. last request withdrawal was completely done. Today the site loads easily and I make another withdrawal. Hope this site is back on track again

I have to say I had my doubts too about it cuz it just went down suddenly without any further notice as they should've done but as they paid once they were back I guess that proves this ain't scam or why he got back?

• 5 weeks later...