Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

1stpointads.com - 1stpointads.com

twins

https://1stpointads.com

728x90.gif

Looking to earn extra cash online?

Join our dedicated community for free now and start earning cash for your online activities, including:

Visiting Websites Paid Surveys

Free Offers Micro Tasks

Playing ClixGrid Contests

Shopping Online Referring Others

6 Ways to

Make Money on 1stPointAds

Earn Up to 2.5% daily from Revenue Share

Earn $0.03 from Paid To Click ADs

Receive 6% Direct Referral Commission

Get Paid $0.30 To Read Email ADs

Earn from Publishing Advertisers ADs on Your Websites

Earn Weekly Membership Bonuses of $50.00

JULY 5TH - JULY 12TH

$5 free signup bonus&1000 free AD credits

i am in:

Stats

Account Details for jdkook li

Total Amount Earned:

$0.00

Available Balance:

$0.00

Total Available For Ad Unit Purchases:

$5.00

Total Re-investable Amount used for Ad Unit Purchases:

$0.00

Funds Deposited:

$30.00

Funds used in Purchasing Positions:

$0.00

Total Paid Amount:

$0.00

Withdrawal Fee:

$0.00

Total Positions:

Total Shares Purchased:

$0.00

Total Profit from Shares:

$0.00

Direct Referrals:

1 ( View Downlines)

Referral Bonus Earned:

$0.00

Same here, after seeing some posts in some other forums, I created an account here and discovered there are quite a variety of ways to earn. It is one site I will say it comes with a difference because I found out there are quite a lot of things which you hardly would find across some other revshare sites.

@Decub yes that is why I was also attracted to join them, first I thought that my account on their forum would be also used to log into the main site but it's good that they require separate accounts so that if one somehow gets hacked the other one does not.

Since there is no form of investment here to earn, I don't think there would be varying excuse from different people about how they must put in something to benefit from it. Upgrading your membership is also beneficial as you are entitled to double of the number of ads others are entitled to.

Well, the last time I checked was around 4 hours ago and I guess, it hasn't been launched. Perhaps I might also recheck again to see if there are some modification because the site doesn't open all the features if I'm accessing from my phone. Most probably would check before the day runs out.

Well I am not sure about mobile version of the website because I have not accessed the site through mobile myself. I would surely do the clicks and other stuff today on the site and see what can I earn each day, would try to get referrals also.

Yea, it's not that mobile optimized but it's still usable through a mobile because you would have access to most of the content if not all. The only difference would lie in the way they load and the way you can view certain things there. Since it is through a mobile, some would be hardly visible.

Yea, it's not that mobile optimized but it's still usable through a mobile because you would have access to most of the content if not all. The only difference would lie in the way they load and the way you can view certain things there. Since it is through a mobile, some would be hardly visible.

I can see that you requested admin on the forum to make it easily use-able through a mobile as well, I hope he responds to you and tries to make thing easier for mobile users as well.

Yes, I wish he comes online and see it. Well, I think the admin must be a very busy one because I seldom see him online and I don't think he is such who frequents the forum that much. I'm thinking that we might even request when he is online.