Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

mmcinvest - mmcinvest.com

I am not admin

MMC Invest was established in 2009 and invests in fast-growing UK companies. The company currently has over $75m under management through a combination of managed funds, a Syndicate of experienced private investors, and a $30m Enterprise Capital Fund. The three founding partners have personally invested in every deal. At MMC we take a generalist approach to growth investment opportunities so our investors benefit from a diversified (and tax-efficient) portfolio. We work in close partnership with management and offer more than just money. We pride ourselves on our hard work, honesty and integrity. As a result, MMC has established a loyal following of investors and a strong track record of growing and selling businesses.

Plan:

plan.jpg

Accept: Liberty Reserve.

https://www.mmcinvest.com

This is new hyip with quite handsome and attractive looking site.

Siimple plans that offer very reasonable profit in range 1-2% daily for 140 days.

Only first plans is such that is easily affordable and anyone daring to invest 50$ can invest in second plan making 1.2% daily.

With these returns we have to wait 83-100 days to reach bep which is quite long period.

@salaheldinsamir i think you misread freind.. it is stated on the site that they are investing in fast-growing UK companies, and there is nothing wrong in this as long as they can make profit out of his investment.

Further plans roi being very reasonable and looking at the efforts made by admin getting listed on several monitors we can expect this program to stay paying as the longer it pays the more investments it will get.

Now they have 18 monitors on them, i cant say im impressed then. I always find it a bit strange a hyip starting with millions of monitors on them. How much it cost?

well if i got it right it will take 100 days to reach bep with the first plan and min deposit.

In case of a good rcb back offer it could still be worth a try , if it gets you down a month or at least 20 days before reaching bep.

Good there seems to be no min withdrawal limit so there is the possibility to withdraw everyday even with min deposit.

@giridhar123. Please tell me more what did the admin say? what you asked?

I mean its wonderful hear that the hyip industry maybe going to change. It would be welcome, even if the scammers always will be around and fishing:)

@anne,admin kept 13monitors to show that mmc has launched and want to know everypeople.you can invest here safely i have belief on admin and you can also check admin just paid minimum amount for listing in monitor he didnot gave anyone $100 or $200 all are under $40 and he stop with that monitors.

he was very disappoint as they are not getting investors.

they are offering 5%bonus on deposits above $50.

finally i can say that he came here to show that they pay everyone without scaming.

The site design is very good and have a professional look on it. With the interest rates that they are giving, which is very reasonable and sustainable, the site could indeed last long. But with the investment required only the first one will be affordable to many. And since the rate is low the site has not gained much investment money, maybe because potential members are looking for something that could offer them more in a shorter time period.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah,the minimum to deposit affords all willing investors their place in this program.But why would we got for a shorter plans that will scam us more easily,(am not saying long term hyip don't scam.) better we invest our money here and then sit back to enjoy the profits rolling in.Better to invest higher than the minimum to enjoy more roi.

• 3 weeks later...

I am the admin of mmc and i am surprise to see no investors even with professionalsite and i not expect this.1st we have put 13monitor to show that we pay but we see no use of it and waste of money.we have now 2monitor and no need for us to pay any monitor freemoney.we are paying.within fewdays we have new plans that give attract returns and we are updating soon.

actually i not told that i am admin but it is time to tell you all.please support guys.

mmc-making sensation in hyipindustry.