Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

In-india - in-india.in

CHMonitor

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not surprised to see this program still paying to this moment. This is one of the most stabled hyip program this year but I am afraid that this program will soon go scam. The reason is this,the admin is spending too much on promotions,I can see the banner of this program in almost all the monitoring site and the funniest thing is,the admin is not just paying for a space. The admin buys about 4 spaces in different monitoring sites.

Good to see that its still paying until now. In hyip investing we need to learn how to take risk. You can see its still paying until now. If we know this we already invested in this site when its still just a day old. But I guess that's is life in hyip investing. We really don't know if its paying or not. Until its paying.

I know that this hyip will pay for a long time because it has all it takes for it to survive. Why I did not invest in this program was because of the minimum spend,the minimum spend is $50 so I was unable to afford it,so I left the program. The admin has been promoting the program since when it was launched. I can see banners of it in several monitoring sites.