Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

globaltrustinvestment - globaltrustinvestment.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Global Trust Investment - a modern, highly developed company, setting new standards of excellence in the investment business. We give you the opportunity to become an investor and highly profitable Forex market to increase their capital, without leaving home. Collaboration with Global Trust Investment - this collaboration with a team of professionals, whose impeccable reputation, confirmed by thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. Our professionalism and experience will help you maximize your profits, and the availability of insurance capital, hedging scheme contributions and modern security system, reduce the level of risk to zero. Join now!

Plan:

STANDART
DAILY 
PROFIT PERCENTAGE:
0.5%
EARLY WITHDRAWAL:ALLOWED
VALIDITY OF THE DEPOSIT:
20 DAYS
MIN. AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT:
$ 10.00INVEST
CLASSIC
DAILY 
PROFIT PERCENTAGE:
0.7%
VALIDITY OF THE DEPOSIT:
40 DAYS
$ 251.00INVEST
PREMIUM
DAILY 
PROFIT PERCENTAGE:
0.9%
VALIDITY OF THE DEPOSIT:
80 DAYS
$ 1001.00INVEST
VIP
DAILY 
PROFIT PERCENTAGE:
1.1%
VALIDITY OF THE DEPOSIT:
120 DAYS
$ 10001.00INVEST

Payment systems: Perfect Money, EGO, Payeer

Its seems all the proof of payments that I see in here are just proof of payments coming from a hyip monitoring site. I even doubt that this one is posting by himself. I'm so sure this is just an automatic posting like the rest of hyip monitoring sites who keep on posting proof of payments as they are the only one get paid and the rest of investors get  scammed.

Piggy bank hyips are getting rampant nowadays. I think that this one is one of them. The site is only in Russian language which is a disadvantage to the site. The program consist of mid-term and long term plans. The roi offered in all the plans are so low and this will make the program to sustain.