Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

terra-elegance - terra-elegance.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Once, millions of years ago, the world was peace and harmony. It was an amazing era of grandeur, beauty and graceful elegance of the world. Nascent mankind did not know the money and, moreover, their values. Unique wealth of the planet makes it unnecessary existence of financial values. People lived and having fun.

Plan:

1. Terre. Deposit amount - from 10 up to $ 100. Daily income - 9%. 
2. Eau. Deposit amount - from 25 up to $ 250. Daily income - 10.5% 
3. Air. Deposit amount - 50 to $ 500. Daily income - 12.7% 
4. Ferre. Deposit amount - from 75 to 750 $. Daily income - 14%

Payments via: PerfectMoney, Payeer

It for sure is a different design and is able to pull attention in first glance. Even though site is from Moscow, information on site is available in English language. I can notice chatbox on the site which make it easy for investors to get reply of any querry. Admin seems to be quite active and interesting towards success of the project.

9% daily interest is on higher side, but these days investors are hardly interested in sites that pay 1% daily admin clearly and honestly mentioned that it is MLM plan. At 9% it take 11 days for the investors to get his investment back. Minimum is only 10$ and is affordable for most of us, i think the program deserve at least test investment and admin should be able to keep the program for a month or so.

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is just been pinned simply because the admin behind the hyip program has paid for the space. The fact is and investors should not be deceived,this hyip program has gone scam since about 2 weeks ago. Investors should stay away from it.

Scam.gif