Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

10k-usd - 10k-usd.com

I am not owner/admin.

Start: Feb 15th, 2011 | [DDoS Protection] | [sSL Encryption]

About HYIP:

10k-usd was established to help ordinary people who are interested in the reliable and profitable income to plan the future budget. For a long time we have been working in the real business world within the borders of our country, but recently we have decided to keep up to date and have opened a web-page 10k-usd.com with the aim to provide ordinary people not only from our country with the opportunity to earn money with us.

Investment Plans: 103% - 112% after 1 day, 111% - 144% after 3 days, 120% - 180% after 5 days

- deposit is not returned

- charging 7 days in week

Minimal Spend: $5

Maximal Spend: $50 000

Referral: 2-9%

Withdrawal: Manual

Payment systems: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Link: JOIN HERE ==>

I think we can use only the first plan, and the second plan in this site, because the investment here contains a high risk and we can not invest in other plans , which last more than 3 days,

Because I am not sure that the site will continue to be more than that, especially when the rates of profit in the other plans is not reasonable at all.

The site is offering high interest rates that may not be sustained for quite a while. And the minimum investment is just fine at $5 for all the plans. The best plan to test would be the just the first plan ( daily ) as we may never know if the other plans will pay upon expiry, especially the 15 and 25 day plans that will pay so much.

This hyip has a site with nice layout and good security in forum of DDOS and SSL

Though profit promised in different plans is on higher side and is difficult to maintain even in short term

But looking at the response this program is getting in initial days this can be considered as an option to make fast money.

And what make it more attractive is minimum being 5$ only in each plan.