Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

umevo - umevo.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Umevo is a private financial partners program presented to global valuable members. After serious analyzes of investment markets, we decided to make a special partnership program. We offer a long term partnership programs where the members gains come from profits sharing of Umevo income. We have some valuable units developed for steady programs evolution which is fast-growing and high-profitable.

Plan:

Evo Hybrid
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Evo Hybrid $5 - $5,000 2.50

Payment systems: Perfectmony

Start: May 1, 2014

Online: 0 days

Members: 44

Active: 4

Deposit: $ 41.00

Withdraw: $ 0.00

Visitors Online: 7

Members online: 0

UpdatedApr 30, 2014

From statistics posted above,I can see that the program is still in pre-launch. I guess no investor will invest in it as for now,although the site has good features but there are still little flaws on the site. The rate us page is not working.

• 2 weeks later...

well i can see that the hyip program is sill new by having only 44 members and also having just $41 deposite from there members which is if any thing of money happen to the admin that means your investment will be gone.i prefare to invest on a rich program with a lit of members.

If it does not get hundred of investors in a day then its better not to invest our money in here at all. A popular hyip site is a good hyip site. I do recommend that we invest more of our time and money in more secure hyip site. For me its better to invest in forex trading than invest  in a hyip site. For sure in two to three years time I can earn big in forex but zero in hyip.