Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

pxinvestment - pxinvestment.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

PX Investment is the UK registered legal international investment company.
The company was created by a group of qualified experts, professional bankers, traders and analysts who specialized in the stock, bond, futures, currencies, gold, silver and oil trading with having more than ten years of extensive practical experiences of combined personal skills, knowledge, talents and collective ambitions for success. 

Plan:

2 - 5% Daily for 75 Business days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Economy (2% Daily for 75 Business days) $1 - $1,500 2.00
Standard (3% Daily for 75 Business days) $1,501 - $5,000 3.00
Professional (4% Daily for 75 Business days) $5,001 - $10,000 4.00
Ultimate (5% Daily for 75 Business days) $10,001 and more 5.00

ACCPTED PAYMENT: PM/EGO/PAYEER

all plan made for long term duration. plan sustainable which offering reasonable daily interest rate. minimum invest affordable too which potentially, attract many investors to join. there's rate us page in websites but unfortunately, I am not found hyip monitor sites there monitoring.

There are so many hyip monitor that are now listing he program,2 has already given it a PAYING status http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/pxinvestment.com?final=1

I think the program is going to get a lot of attention from investors because of the low minimum spend which is $1. The admin is using the old default Goldcoders licensed script,this might turn some investors off.