Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

goldinvestfunds - goldinvestfunds.com

I am not the admin

Our investment fund offers reliable investments. We have a reliable, turned out scheme of an investment of money. Now we wish to leave on new level with the involved means. We are engaged in investment in gold in Egypt. Demand for gold will be at high level while in Egypt active building of the real estate and development of tourist branch proceeds. We put in gold mining and sale of jeweller ornaments in tourist zones. As our Company is engaged in investment on the Internet, working with reliable investment projects.

Investment Plans .................................................................

image-2529_4D58B3C7.jpg

http://goldinvestfunds.com/?ref=nehmerg

Their 1st plan is quite unbelievable with minimum 5$, But I would like to try with the 1$ investment plan which ha also 15% daily.. Since this HYIP is a hourly or short time high ROI's plan so definitely it will not stand for long time.. 34% hourly plan will be greatest one we ever found before.. No body can pay it consistently..

The site design dos not have a much professional look as it is very simple. And the rates are very high and is not sustainable. But since the minimum investment is only $1 everyone could try this site and get easy cash. Another good thing to consider is that they pay instantly, so no waiting time is needed. And I suggest the first two plans, but it is highly recommended to go with the hourly plan and get the money fast.

well thios one looks like it is design for just some few around and then you can give it up or get your hands burn, imagine if you invest 1 dollar you get 210% in just 7 days time. even though i like high returns programa i will not take the risk here, but if you have some funds to gamble with then you can give it a try. good luck.

• 1 year later...

I must say that I'm sad when see that this site having problem about payment, I can't ask to pay out with instant now and I think that it will be same as Spencash.biz before, very regret when I have believe and invest here, I can't withdraw fund now, I too don't sure that I can receive again fund but I hope that it is not same as before sites, when can pay out with manual for me, it too is ok