Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clubbetfair - clubbetfair.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Club Betfair is an experienced company that has been successfully operating on the Betfair exchange of sport betting for 3 years. It has been created by successful players which decided to turn their exciting and interesting hobby into a highly profitable business with minimum risks. To make it possible they drew up a unique system of betting based on the analysis of a great deal of statistical data for the last couple of years.

Plan:

We offer unique opportunities for our investors in the field of asset management and give them chance to earn as much as 12% a month.

Payment systems: Perfect Money,Okpay

the profit rate 12% a month. if calculate it per day, will be less than 1%. totally reasonable and sustainable. has chance to the hyip manage payment for long period of time. this hyip manage investors money on sport betting arbitrage and I am sure they are has method to get profit from such activities.

Site is offering monthly profits and also this profit is too much low and any admin can pay such amount easily . Our daily profit is less than 0.5% per day . Bad thing is only that admin will whole amount after 1 month which i dont like. It will make members little conscious because most of hyip go scam in just 1 week.

• 1 month later...