Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IamFantomas - Iamfantomas.com

I am not admin :

728x90.gif

Start :19.12.2013

I am … let us say, an Internet lawyer. No, this is not like a real lawyer – this is cooler.

I do not see any limits, and the rules are not for me and I am my one master. I can decide any issue associated with Internet.

I solve any problem. When Phantomas undertakes a task, in any case the justice will definitely be defended!

The essence of my actions is in the fact, that by gaining income while protecting interests of people and providing IT advisory services, I invest money in self-advertising.

Plans :

1) 0.4 percent a day. It is for current account balance. The deposit can be closed any time and you can withdraw funds any convenient moment;

2) 0.6 percent for 50 days. Interested will be carried out every day but you will be able to withdraw the funds only after the 50th calendar day will end;

3) 0.8 percent for 100 days. This service is analogous to previous one, but you can withdraw the funds in 100 days after making a deposit;

Accept : PiratCoin - Site (new payment system, you may change it on Perfect, Payeer, Visa/MC)

Ref.Comission system : 2%

- Dedicated server

- SSL (Geotrust)

- Unique script

- Unique design

I am in with $65 :

28252 fantomas -65.0 0.65 March 30, 2014, 9:29 a.m. SCI

5043894.png

JOIN HERE ==>