Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

invexted - invexted.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

At ivEXted, our clients and partners are our highest priority. Our primary goal is to help you develop your experience in the financial markets into a stable and successful business. To achieve this we underpin our cutting-edge trading technology with a professional team of experienced managers, who are committed to meeting the unique needs of every client and partner - whatever your preferences may be. 

Plan:

1.1% daily for 20 days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
MetaTrader Standart $10 - $400 1.10
Calculate your profit >>

100 days 3.4% daily
MetaTrader Pro $401 - $2,000 1.40
Calculate your profit >>

1.6% daily for 60 days
cTrader Standart $2,001 - $50,000 1.60
Calculate your profit >>

Accepted currencies: PM, EgoPay.

I am really impressed by this plans because of its good strategies and an expensive script which is employed by admin. Site is SSL verified and also contains the DDos protection as well. Plan is also of midterm and chance of its completeness is high. I am sure it will be a good paying program.

I am really impressed by this plans because of its good strategies and an expensive script which is employed by admin. Site is SSL verified and also contains the DDos protection as well. Plan is also of midterm and chance of its completeness is high. I am sure it will be a good paying program.

Members must skip this program and not invest money on it because the site has stopped paying just on second day. Some monitors are showing its paid rank but one trusted hyip monitors (hyipexplorer) has updated its scam status today. so  i am sure its scam now.

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/invexted.com?final=1