Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profitsharefx - profitsharefx.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

www.profitsharefx.com is a revolutionary and unique private investment and wealth management company. It was created for the purpose of providing its' members with the safest and most favorable investments opportunity available, with the best possible and achievable returns at a minimum of risk. Trough www.profitsharefx.com you are investing in the Financial Markets in a perfectly safe environment since you just have to deposit your money with us in a particularly chosen plan and our Financial Experts will make profit for you.

Plan:

silver
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $1 - $500 15.00
Calculate your profit >>

New Package
Plan 1 $501 - $1,000 20.00
Calculate your profit >>

New Package
Plan 1 $1,001 - $5,000 28.00
Calculate your profit >>

Accept: PerfectMoney,STP,EGO,Payeer

15% daily profit seems to be high but duration of plan is 10 days which seem our total profit is 50% after 10 days. We will earn 5% profit per day by this method. Profit is still high . I wont think site will complete its plan otherwise site not yet added in monitors list i think we should wait for a payment proofs and monitor's  status before investing here.

I have wasted a lot of dollars. Now I have found a website that is paying. It's reviewed by. Also, it is verified by solid trust pay and egopay and paying :http://www.profitsharefx.com/ref=?jackp

well i found this comment on moneymakergroup forum and this man is saying absolutely right because he really got paid by this program .Currently his name is showing in his stats and he received about 30$ from this site.  I think if he post his payment proof as well in mmg forum then program will get more investment by investors.

Started         Mar 27, 2014 

Running days      0

Total accounts      36 

Active accounts      8 

VIP accounts      8 

Total deposited      $ 1,120.00

Today deposited      $ 320.00 

Total withdraw      $ 30.00 

online      3 

Members online      0 

Newest Member      ebank2312 

Last withdraw:      $ 30.00 (jackp)