Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

investmentin - investmentin.eu

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

fashionprofit.biz is the a professional investment program. We have some alternative investment markets that give us opportunities to keep our promises, concerning the payouts and are a kind of insurance against any possible fluctuations on the basic sources of getting the profit. Our aim is to educate the public.

Plan:

15 Days  7.30% daily for 15
45 Days  3.00% daily for 45
90 Days  2.00% daily for 90 

Accept: PerfectMoney

Minimum required to participate in this new mid term project, Investment In is $15, we can invest with PM, EP and STP options allowed in here, as per the program statistics, this project has been running for 39 days, but there is no promotion of this program so far, instant payment processing is an attractive feature of this mid term program.

Well i dont think we need to invest money in it because site is online from 39 days and people have already stopped making investments in  this program. There were only 11 investors who previously invested money here now there is no active investors. Site has not received any fresh deposit and paid any amount. Better to skip it.

Started 2014-02-14 Running Days 39 Total Deposited $ 1276 Total withdrawal $ 125 Today deposit 0.00 USD Today withdraw 0.00 USD

Finally the site is gonna alive again because few hyip monitors have invested money in this site and site has received 96$ deposit today . Its first deposit of this site after 30 days. No hyip monitor got paid yet . I hope admin is active and he will pay all members.