Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gt-invest - gt-invest.ru

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Global Trust Investment - a modern, highly developed company, setting new standards of excellence in the investment business. We give you the opportunity to become an investor and highly profitable Forex market to increase their capital, without leaving home. Collaboration with Global Trust Investment - this collaboration with a team of professionals, whose impeccable reputation, confirmed by thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. Our professionalism and experience will help you maximize your profits, and the availability of insurance capital, hedging scheme contributions and modern security system, reduce the level of risk to zero. Join now!

Plan:

STANDART
DAILY 
PROFIT PERCENTAGE:
0.5%
EARLY WITHDRAWAL:ALLOWED
VALIDITY OF THE DEPOSIT:
20 DAYS
MIN. AMOUNT OF INVESTMENT:
$ 10.00INVEST
CLASSIC
DAILY 
PROFIT PERCENTAGE:
0.7%
VALIDITY OF THE DEPOSIT:
40 DAYS
$ 251.00INVEST
PREMIUM
DAILY 
PROFIT PERCENTAGE:
0.9%
VALIDITY OF THE DEPOSIT:
80 DAYS
$ 1001.00INVEST
VIP
DAILY 
PROFIT PERCENTAGE:
1.1%
VALIDITY OF THE DEPOSIT:
120 DAYS
$ 10001.00

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay,Payeer

Admin is just paying 0.5% daily which is a very low profit because we will just earn a profit of just 5 cent daily by investing only 10$ here. i think any admin can pay such low roi easily. Site is Russian and no additional language is being added by him and i consider it as a bad feature of this site.

Admin is just paying 0.5% daily which is a very low profit because we will just earn a profit of just 5 cent daily by investing only 10$ here. i think any admin can pay such low roi easily. Site is Russian and no additional language is being added by him and i consider it as a bad feature of this site.

. I think we trust this site because of one thing that admin has allowed us to withdrawal our principle amount before completing its 20 days term. Admin is also charging no fee on early withdrawal of our principal amount. Payment method is also instant. These are the thing due to which i am trusting this program.