Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gold-resource - gold-resource.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

gold-resource.com is a new investment fund investing in gold. We have over 8 years of experience in investing in commodities. We want to share our experience and allow you the opportunity to use our services. Our program offers the opportunity to allocate their money in gold, and after a certain time you can withdraw your money with interest. With the help of market trends, we are able to use almost every chance of increasing their profits. You are welcome to use our services. We are available for you 24 hours a day. Check us! P.S. please can you start the thread in all major forums... TG, MMG, DTM and MMGP.ru. Thanking you in advance 

Plan:

120% after 1 day, 55% daily for 3 days, 230% after 5 days, 500% after 10 days, 1100% after 20 days, 1600% after 30 days

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay,Payeer

A new short term program just launched, Gold Resource has been using the design used in many previous programs, yet there is no monitors added as of now, promotion is weak as it pays a referral commission of 3% only, if there is good RCB offers added then this program can attract short term players, withdrawals will be processed within 24 hours in here.

well i have submitted my investment in this program and i am sure that it will get a payment by this program because this program looks good and admin is paying reasonable profits to all users. Low investment is being made here yet due to which i think its good time to invest money here.

Payment to: U6897220 (Gold Resource)
Amount: 10.00 USD
Batch: 95607263
Memo: N/A

well i have submitted my investment in this program and i am sure that it will get a payment by this program because this program looks good and admin is paying reasonable profits to all users. Low investment is being made here yet due to which i think its good time to invest money here.

Payment to: U6897220 (Gold Resource)

Amount: 10.00 USD

Batch: 95607263

Memo: N/A

Its good that you have invested money in this hyip but you can see that people are not giving attention to this program and only 240$ are invested in this site . Only 0.9$ are being paid to investors. It shows that program will be slow in paying investors and they may paying members after fix 24 hours. I hope it will pay everyone.