Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Era-apps - Era-apps.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our company is interested in getting additional funds from the investors and gives the opportunity to earn good profits for the clients and the company's development, its promotion, and the increase in efficiency of functioning of all business processes.

We have 5 programs for you with different interest rates which depend on principal deposit amount. We propose you three type long-term investment period - 1 year, 3 years and 5 years. During the investment period your profit is accumulated in your Era-Apps account balance each business day and can be withdrawn any time instantly.

Plan:

Blackberry OS Applications
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Certificate 11981 $29 - $999 0.90

Symbain OS Applications
Certificate 91819 $1,000 - $3,499 1.20

iPhone OS Applications
Certificate 18931 $3,500 - $6,999 1.50

Android OS Applications
Certificate 81379 $7,000 - $13,999 1.60

Payment systems: Perfectmoney, Bitcoin, Payeer, QIWI 

this program seems to be trusted. I remember that another hyip which was based on same idea is still running online and paying investors from very long period now. I hope admin will of this site would be same. They are just paying 0.9% daily which is fine but admin has set minimum investment at 29$ which is a high minimum investment and small investors cant afford to invest.Site is just for the big investors.

Blackberry OS Applications has a sustainable ROI in offer, on daily basis which is 0.9%, also affordable minimum set at $29, we can use PM and EgoPay to invest in here, or we can also use Credit card to invest, for this we can make a deposit from Payza to their EgoPay or we can use the verified exchangers listed in their FAQ to fund e-currencies by Credit card.

Eraapps looks like a reliable program and it includes security functions as well as good reasonable profit offered in all plans. But i am really surprised to see that only 2 hyip monitors are monitoring this program however this program really deserves a good deposit.