Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ocean Money - oceanmoney.asia

DaTre

I'm not admin.

banner2_en.jpg

The simplest program for increasing your funds from O.money is DEPOSIT PROGRAM.

Investing in the project O.money you will get up to 40% of profit per month from the invested capital.

In order to participate in the program, you have to move to the section DEPOSIT PROGRAM and choose one of the three tariffs:

Tariff «30 days»

The fastest deposit program.

Profit per month: from 20 to 30%. Term of the program: 30 days.

Tariff «60 days»

The optimal program.

Profit per month: from 25 to 35%. Term of the program: 60 days.

Tariff «90 days»

The most profitable program.

Profit per month: from 30 to 40%. Term of the program: 90 days.

After that, indicate the desired invested sum in OMP.

Confirm opening of the deposit.

* Accrual of the profit takes place every day, the percentage of the calculation depends on the company’s profit for the previous day, but cannot be higher or lower than a fixed percentage of the program. Get acquainted with the history of the accruals for the last 8 days on all programs you can in the personal cabinet, section «DEPOSIT PROGRAM».

* Closing of the deposit before the ending of the program is not possible.

* Payment of the profit at the sum of the invested funds takes place automatically at the end of the program.

* The number of the opening deposits per one user – is unlimited.

Accept: Perfect Money;OKpay;BTC;Litecoin

Referal - 5 уровней

https://oceanmoney.asia/

I think we are unable to depend on this program since they are paying whole profit after 1 month. While i think it was much better if admin pay his investors on weekly basis and i am sure members will definitely invest their money on it. I dont think it will attract investors.

I think we are unable to depend on this program since they are paying whole profit after 1 month. While i think it was much better if admin pay his investors on weekly basis and i am sure members will definitely invest their money on it. I dont think it will attract investors.

If admin is honest then he will pay his all investors after 1 month but the question is that who will put his money in danger for 1 month. You will also see that it is using .asia domain which is also a free domain which is also putting question mark on its credibility. Very hard to trust this program.