Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

forexbanker - forexbanker.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

ForexBanker It’s a portal where elite expert traders in the world famous equity markets have decided to trade investors funds and deliver financial freedom to all those trying to succeed in others investment sites

Plan:

10% ~ 20% Daily For 10 Days {Automatic Withdrawals}
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $1 - $100 12.00
Plan 2 $101 - $300 15.00
Plan 3 $301 - $5,000 20.00

Accepted Payment Processors: PM

I like their plans because for the small investors the rate of interest is just 2% day because total return is just 120% which includes our principal amount. Design and script is also good too. One thing i dont like in this program that payment method is automatic here . We cant withdraw money our self . 

I like their plans because for the small investors the rate of interest is just 2% day because total return is just 120% which includes our principal amount. Design and script is also good too. One thing i dont like in this program that payment method is automatic here . We cant withdraw money our self . 

Admin is operating this site from France because domain is registered by france . It has got comodo protection to make it secured from viruses. Very low profit will help admin to pay his users for long period. I agree with you auto withdrawal will negatively effect this site because this system only proves that members dont have authority to withdraw . Its only depends on admin when he want to pay his users. Admin must add instant payment method in it.