Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

TopVestor - topvestor.com

HYIPCORE

Well the actual plan is 20% daily for 6 days which seems we will get around 120% return after 6 days . Our profit is about 20% @ 3.4% daily. I think this interest rate is fine and admin can easily pay it. The site also has a great look due to which i am 80% sure it will complete its plan.

Top Vestor has been online and active for a couple of days so far, it has four monitors with attractive RCB offers, it allows PM, EP, OkPay, Payeer and BitCoin to invest with, withdrawals will be processed instant in this short term, which is an attractive feature, and it set minimum withdrawal limit to $1 for all the payment methods.

i think topvestor has won the trust of its investor because there are 42 hyp trackers which displayed its paying status while 18 more investors have invested their money on it today. 3 hyip monitors have added its rcb offers as well. I think we should go for the rcb offers from Hyiphall.com because this trusted monitor is paying 25%+0.25$ commission for investing 10$ here.