Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

kavkazfond - kavkazfond.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Want your income has become even more without much effort? In this case, you need to pay attention to investment companies that:
promote you to a successful future
qualitatively responsibly to your savings
give a chance to increase your profit!

Plan:

1% daily for 15 days
1.5% daily for 30 days
1.8% daily for 60 days

Accepted Payment Processors: PM,EP,Payeer

I have seen this template before but I can't remember the particular hyip that used it. The admin made sure he added SSL by COMODO and DDOS protection by geniusguard. The site is also hosted on a dedicated server by Black Lotus Communications. The plans are reasonable and sustainanle. I think I will have to throw some few bucks into this program by tomorrow.

A very unique and difficult name is used by admin but site has got a great look and very sustainable profits are being added in site. Admin has added two languages in his site which will help him to attract investors from Russia and other countries.

Its looks good but i noticed that they are making manual payments and it has just paid 0.15$ in last 1 day. I dont think its a good sign regarding it . Admin is very slow in making payouts. Admin must clear all payouts within 2 hours after receiving payout request. Slow payments will effect its reputation.

• 2 weeks later...