Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oandainv - oandainv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Are you in search of a place to keep your money safe and working for you at the same time? Consider yourself lucky since your searches may now be stopped. oandainv.com has several solutions you may want to look at. Learn more right away!We know you are full of questions now. For this reason we have a large database of answers you need. Find yours or contact us for any help.Have someone to share your knowledge with? Do not hesitate to spread the word about oandainv.com and get rewarded for that.Should you have any problem or concern, feel free to contact our customer support for assistance and get an intelligent response.oandainv.com is happy to see you at our website pages! Every one of us is seeking a safe, secure, profitable and reliable tool to make your money work for you instead of working for money. If you have not closed your browser tab containing this website, then you are still at the right place. A comprehensive all-in-one investment solution will blow your mind by simplicity and profitability of our money earning service. Take a short look of our company s profile and investment offers and become a successful investor today. oandainv.com , We Trust In You.Location: Sudanese Embassy Birger Jarlsgatan 36, 2nd fl. Box 26142 100 41 Stockholm Sweden, E-mail:admin@oandainv.com Client helpdesk:admin@oandainv.com. A.Please do read and accept our prior to using our company services. 

Plan:

1 year 2.4% daily
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $100 2.20
Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.30
Plan 3 $1,001 and more 2.40

100 days 3.4% daily
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $100 3.20
Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.30
Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 3.40

60 days deposit.600%
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $1,000 - $100,000 600.00

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney

I am quite sure that every member will invest his income in 2nd plan because the minimum investment is low and plan will expire after 100 days while in first plan admin has set the duration of 1 year and i dont think any member can wait for such long time.

That's right,experienced investors will go for the second plan because it has high roi and the duration is not as long as the first one. They both have the minimum spend. You know what will happen in this type of hyip. The second plan will sure destroy the program because of the unreasonable roi. Also,the admin needs to add some securities to the site.

That's right,experienced investors will go for the second plan because it has high roi and the duration is not as long as the first one. They both have the minimum spend. You know what will happen in this type of hyip. The second plan will sure destroy the program because of the unreasonable roi. Also,the admin needs to add some securities to the site.

ADmin will not add any security in this program because i know he just want to do scam. I seen many hyips which were using this design template , turned into scam in just few days however paying very low profits in plans. In this program rate offered is very much low and plan is much long term upto 1 year. I am 99% sure plan will not be completed.