Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PayOnTime - payontime.biz

I'm not admin.

Payontime.Biz new financial system based on the principle of the distribution of the cash flow. PayonTime.Biz provide such a facility to earn every hour.Our core business is Forex and oil investments. We will use your deposite to gain profit .That will help us to pay all our investors.PayonTime.Biz accept online payments .Investors can invest with PerfactMoney and EgoPay. Our supporting team will be online to solve your problems. our all functions are instant and automatic .so all of your transition will be automatic and instant. We promise you to pay all the investors who invest in.Thank You to be a Part of PayonTime.Biz

PLANS :

30% Daily For 5 Days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan A $5 - $1,000 30.00

50% Daily For 3 Days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan B $10 - $2,000 50.00

130% After 1 Day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan C $20 - $2,000 130.00

150% After 2 Days
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan D $20 - $2,000 150.00

0.5% Hourly For 720 Hours
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan E $5 - $2,000 0.50

Payment options : PM, EP

If you are interested to invest money in this program then try only 3rd plan because of its low duration of just 1 day. All plans are bad in it having duration  up to 30 days. Huge benefit added in all plans. At this stage we need to select that plan which has lowest duration and i believe 3rd plan is best choice for all investors.

What about the 3rd plan? Are you looking at the duration? You don't have to,look at the roi. There is no reasonable plan amongst the plans. I doubt if this program will pay for 2 days. I wonder why the admin made this program to be like this and he has spent so much funds on the site. Honestly,I will advise investors not to invest here.

What about the 3rd plan? Are you looking at the duration? You don't have to,look at the roi. There is no reasonable plan amongst the plans. I doubt if this program will pay for 2 days. I wonder why the admin made this program to be like this and he has spent so much funds on the site. Honestly,I will advise investors not to invest here.

Definitely there is no reasonable plan but i think if anyone is deciding to invest money here then he must select plan which is short term and 1 day plan is good for him. Otherwise if statistics are correct  then i dont think now its safer to invest money here because early time period is the golden time for investing money in these hyips.

tal deposited        $ 2285 Total withdraw        $ 193.28