Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Getxtraa - getxtraa.com

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin.

Getxtraa

Get Xtraa - project for those who value their time and money! Make deposit and in an hour you'll be sure that it works. Referral bonuses become available immediately, so first money in the project you can make rapidly by inviting new user, who'll make deposit. There is a FAQ section for beginners, where are answers for common questions.

Investment Plan: 240% In 0 Days, Hourly Instant Accruals

Min Deposit: $1

Accepted Payment Processors: Perfectmoney, Egopay, Payeer

2 Levels Referral Commissions: 5% and 2%

Take a look and join here!

•  
  • $0.0000278 every Second
  • $0.001667 every Minute
  • $0.10 every Hour
  • $2.4 in 24 Hrs
  • $24 in 10 Days 

• this hyip is quite interesting because they are paying profits every seconds . You can see that in 24 hours we will earn total  2.4$ if we have invested 10$ here. Total profit after 10 days is 24$ which is a high profit. We are earning about 14% daily profit if we deduct principal amount from it. I think site can mainly members for only 2 or 3 days. Its impossible that it complete its plan.

• this hyip is quite interesting because they are paying profits every seconds . You can see that in 24 hours we will earn total  2.4$ if we have invested 10$ here. Total profit after 10 days is 24$ which is a high profit. We are earning about 14% daily profit if we deduct principal amount from it. I think site can mainly members for only 2 or 3 days. Its impossible that it complete its plan.

this concept is quite new we will earn profit in seconds, minutes and hours etc. I really like this concept by admin but you can also see that plan is 10 days long at the same time and hourly plans site does not have a good previous record and no site currently online which remains legit by paying high profit.

What concept are you talking about,this is a nonsensical hyip program that I believe that is not going to pay a single investor,how can it be possible for the admin to be processing payments by seconds or minute. I checked there rate us page,only one trial monitor was listed there with a PAYING status.

What concept are you talking about,this is a nonsensical hyip program that I believe that is not going to pay a single investor,how can it be possible for the admin to be processing payments by seconds or minute. I checked there rate us page,only one trial monitor was listed there with a PAYING status.

well concept is new because they are paying profits every second. I think there was another site in the past *happy seconds* that site was also paying profits on same method but it also gone scam.  I think this program will also be give same results like that site.