Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FexPero - fexpero.com

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin.

FexPero

FexPero is an investment firm legally registered in United Kingdom in 2011. We welcome individuals and corporate clients around the world, and are leading experts at managing your investments. Our investments are mainly tied in the Forex market, have performed incredibly well over the last 2 years, with 2012 being our most successful year so far. We have seen rapid growth since September last year, and the main reason for our exceptional growth has been word of mouth through our investors. Our goal is to keep on working with our investors side by side and find them the best opportunities available to grow their capital.
    We scalp the forex market 24/7. Using our proprietary FX tools, we lower the risks of investing and manage to derive consistent income through the markets even during the most turbulent periods. Our goal is to bring you a superior menu of investment choices using our expertise.
    We trade in several currency pairs, primarily EUR, USD, CAD and CHF and are active in the London and NY sessions. Some of our strategies include trading with currencies that have a strong correlation with each other, hedging currency pairs to earn through interest rate differential, cross hedging to reduce our risks and updating our strategies and methods with the markets. Our intelligent proprietary FX tools allows us to take advantage of the various opportunities within the market in real time and executing trades within seconds. All our trades are automated following certain patterns set by our expert traders. This provides us consistency and lowers human error margin while executing our trades.

Investment Plans: 140-250% after 1 calendar day, 20-40% daily for 10 calendar days, 0,5-2% daily fixed profit for 100 business days

Min/Max Deposit: $10/$10,000

Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, EgoPay, SolidTrustPay, Payeer

Take a look and join here!

Running days: 0

Total deposit: $1,090

Paid out: $5

I was thinking that people will skip this program because of very high profits which are being added in this site. We will earn 4$ profit just after 1 day if we invested 10$ here. Its totally impossible for any admin because earning such profit with low amount is very difficult. I think investors who will invest here in early time will get payout by it.

I was thinking that people will skip this program because of very high profits which are being added in this site. We will earn 4$ profit just after 1 day if we invested 10$ here. Its totally impossible for any admin because earning such profit with low amount is very difficult. I think investors who will invest here in early time will get payout by it.

5$ were already paid on first day in next 2 days it has got more investment of 360$ in it but paid only 8$ more to his investors. I think only 8 - 10 members will be get paid by it . Other members have lost their money. It member's fault because they become greedy for money and to earn such big amount they invested money here.

I think the admin of this program manipulated the stats on there homepage because between yesterday and today,the program has been able to generate over $11,000 and paid $3,000 plus. I just don't believe in that statistics. Well,I can see some general monitors listing with a PAYING status http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/fexpero.com?final=1

Only hyip monitors will get paid in this program.

There are 23 hyip monitors who are waiting for their payouts. I see that most of them invested more than 100$ in it. I think site may not paying due to weekend holidays. I think we may see its actual position tomorrow and if this site not paid tomorrow then we can say that its a scam site.