Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FundComing - fundcoming.com

vnhyipgroup

I'm not admin.

FundComing

Welcome to FundComing!
Give us a chance and we will prove our efficiency! We will show you the way to Success!
Buy low for significant higher yields! We admit that our business model of buying undervalued foreclosed properties from insolvencies/liquidation and at foreclosure auctions and selling such properties for a profit might sound simple. But, in reality, it is not. To buy at low prices is somewhat of an art in itself. It requires a solid overview of the market in order to offer the best price for a property without losing out to another bidder. It also requires detailed knowledge about the property involved, local market conditions and the background leading to the fact that the property must be liquidated.

Investment Plans: 300% after 1 day, 1000% after 2 days, 5000% after 3 days

Min Deposit: $30

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, EgoPay, OkPay, Payeer, Bitcoin

Take a look and join here!

300% just after 1 day its totally impossible. No trader is able to earn such huge profit in low time. Only script is fine in this program but this plan is making this site suspicious .Due to which i will prefer investors to skip this program. Minimum investment is also very high in this program which is affordable for only few of investors not everyone.

Noooo, 300% after one day is impossible. I can't imagine myself investing here. The roi is too tempting, but the minimum deposit is too much. I would have love to risk some money here, to see if it actually pay, but not $30, $30 is too much for a risk.

300% just after 1 day its totally impossible. No trader is able to earn such huge profit in low time. Only script is fine in this program but this plan is making this site suspicious .Due to which i will prefer investors to skip this program. Minimum investment is also very high in this program which is affordable for only few of investors not everyone.

This program is just registered to attract greedy investors who want to become rich within minutes. You are right that we need to skip this program because admin is just here to collect funds and i believe he will not pay any single member. It will be member's good decision if they not invest money here.