Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

genius-cash - genius-cash.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Genius-Cash.Com is a high yield investment program generating big profits from technological short term investment opportunities such as high speed internet providers, buying and selling recently launched Pharmacy related products, anything that generates a big profit in a short period of time. Of course these opportunities are not easy to find and it takes us several hours a day of research and a lot of paper work. Genius-Cash.Com was built to help you earn money with these markets, yet little explored, by using just a few minutes of your precious time. 

Plan:

600% After 2 Hours (Fully Instant Withdrawal)
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Basic Plan $3-$10,000 600.00
Calculate your profit >>
1250% After 4 Hours (Fully Instant Withdrawal)
Standard Plan $8-$10,000 1,250.00
Calculate your profit >>
2600% After 8 Hour (Fully Instant Withdrawal)
Expert Plan $15-$10,000 2,600.00
Calculate your profit >>

Accepted Payment Processors: Perfect Money, EgoPay, STP, BITCOIN

There is no point checking on this site,the admin of this program simply created this one in other to scam investors. There is no how that the admin will be able to pay 600% after 2 hours. I will just say that this hyip program is a nonsensical program because it is so obvious that the admin is not going to pay.

The plans are proving that admin is not serious with his program and he is just here to do frauds with people. He is just trying to make his investors greedy but i think every investor who earned his money by doing hard work will never invest money here. Stay away from this scam site.

There is no point checking on this site,the admin of this program simply created this one in other to scam investors. There is no how that the admin will be able to pay 600% after 2 hours. I will just say that this hyip program is a nonsensical program because it is so obvious that the admin is not going to pay.

You are right about what you posted. Its never possible for then to pay at such rate, within a very short period of time. They just want to scam people, and I'm not ready to be part of the people that will get scammed. Please can you pm me some good site that pays? I want to invest, to see how it works.

Its looks like the site is turned into scam because i have tried to browse this site but url is not working . I tried many other ways to access it but its still not working. I was already sure it will not run more than a day because only scammer can offer such big profits.

Site is SCAM

Its looks like the site is turned into scam because i have tried to browse this site but url is not working . I tried many other ways to access it but its still not working. I was already sure it will not run more than a day because only scammer can offer such big profits.

Site is SCAM

Active accounts 41

Total deposited $ 423,437.25

Total withdraw $ 175,400.18

i am also thinking program as scam . Just look at its stats can you think that only 41 members can invest amount upto 0.42m dollars here in a hyip program. The stats are totally fake and members should not trust this program and stay away from this site.

Title: Genius-Cash.Com

Domain Age: 1 Days

Website Speed: Very Fast

Owner: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED

Owner Address: P.O. BOX 0823-03411

Owner City: PANAMA

Owner Postcode: 00000

Phone Number: 5078365503

Phone Type: VoIP telephony :PanamÃ

¡ Skycom Communication, S.A. /

Galaxy Communication.

it seems a scam site to me.