Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ambodium - ambodium.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

UK enterprise AMBODIUM LI MITED is innovative financial service enterprise, which gives opportunity to everyone without any risk to make deals in finance markets with our interposition, our highest profit and stability.Our priority is to ensure safe profit from current invested money in finance market and from all variants choose the most profitable and the most suitable trading method.That***8217;s why we have made market***8217;s developments analystic department, which non-stop analysis market***8217;s changes and follows up newest market***8217;s developments and consequances of them. 

Plan:

15 days - 7.5% Daily
30 days - 4.5% Daily
60 days - 3.1% Daily
90 days- 2.8% Daily

Min Deposit: $10
Affiliate Commission: 2% - 5%
Accepted Payment Processors: Perfect Money, EgoPay, Payeer

I think there is a mistake in what the thread starter has posted. The plan is not 7.5% daily for 15 days,it is actually 0.75% for 15 days and principal will be returned. I think the plan is really reasonable and sustainable. The site has DDOS protectin by Cloudfare.com and SSL encryption by GlobalSign nv-sa GlobalSign Organization Validation CA - G2. The site is also hosted on a dedicated server by Cloudfare. I can't invest here because if I should invest $10,I will only make $1.25 as my profit after 15 days. I can't afford to lose my funds for such a low roi.

I think there is a mistake in what the thread starter has posted. The plan is not 7.5% daily for 15 days,it is actually 0.75% for 15 days and principal will be returned. I think the plan is really reasonable and sustainable. The site has DDOS protectin by Cloudfare.com and SSL encryption by GlobalSign nv-sa GlobalSign Organization Validation CA - G2. The site is also hosted on a dedicated server by Cloudfare. I can't invest here because if I should invest $10,I will only make $1.25 as my profit after 15 days. I can't afford to lose my funds for such a low roi.

Thanks for making the correction otherwise at this rate admin can pay his all investors for long time but it can only be happened if admin is sincere with members. you are right that by investing 10$ we will only earn 0.12$ daily which is a low profit for every person. I think site is only suitable for big investors who can invest more than 50$. Only these investors are able to earn profits in dollars.

Its better to invest in a site that pays little, than to register on sites that has high roi, but they all end up to become scam. I would have loved to invest in this site, but I have to make proper research, because I'm new at hyips. So I can't really tell the difference between a scam site and a real one.

Thanks for making the correction otherwise at this rate admin can pay his all investors for long time but it can only be happened if admin is sincere with members. you are right that by investing 10$ we will only earn 0.12$ daily which is a low profit for every person. I think site is only suitable for big investors who can invest more than 50$. Only these investors are able to earn profits in dollars.

Bigger investment will lead us to bigger profit and in this site this formula is completing working. but i think some member will still invest money here who just want to earn profit and it does not matter for them that profit is high or low. I hope site will be trusted and will not go scam .

ambodium can be called as a most growing program of these days because it is using a verified script and profits offered in plans are also realistic. More than 20 payment proofs i found in TG  and MMG forum. I will wait till 15 days and when first round of site will be completed i will submit my investment in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Life time of the program, Ambodium is eighteen days and continues to pay so far, this program has got a couple of monitors with attractive RCB offers, we can start with as low as $10 minimum, profit will be credited each calender day and withdrawals will be processed usually instant or within 12 business hours manually.