Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Crop - money-crop.biz

HYIPCORE

I think the plans is hourly because i see a count down on its site's homepage and clock is hourly based. this time 35 minutes left of next payment. If site is paying 10% profit in one day then in that case site will also be not called as safe. I think only those members could be lucky here who will invest in early period.

The admin has made the site to be in English and Russian. I think that's a plus to the site. The script used for the site is also cool but is just too plain. The admin made sure that SSL was installed on the site. Since this program is offering too much after 24 hours,then I can say that the program might not even stay up to 48hrs.

this hyip site offering 10% after 1 day which technically, including high. if investors spend $10, profit is $1 after a day. though seems profitable, basically the plan doesn't support the site to maintain paying for long period. if consider to make invest, better keep spend minimum amount only and probably, conduct hit and run.