Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Factoriya - factoriya.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Factoriya Vector - an international investment fund specializing in the construction and decoration of residential communications. What can we do for you - is to offer financial service to which you can multiply their money in a short time, from the comfort of home. 

Plan:

Plan 1 (180%) for 30 days (payment every 24 hours), $ 10 - $ 1000, 6% per day

Plan 2 (240%) for 30 days (payment every 24 hours), $ 1000 - $ 5000, 8% in a day

Accept:  Perfect Money, EgoPay, Payeer, Bitcoin

I wonder why hyip admins of nowadays are making there site to be only in Russian language. This will make some investors not to invest in the program. I can see that the site is a secured site. In there plan,I guess principal is included in the daily roi. If it is not,there is no way the admin will be able to pay.

Well a professional look given by admin to his program but  only Russian language is added by admin here. 180% after 30 days is good but i think if this total return does not includes our principal amount then we cant called it as good program because daily profit will be come very high.

Yesterday:

Deposit: 23:38 05.03.14 Transfer 50654609 U5650805 Factoriya Inc 15.00 Sent Payment 15.00 USD to account U5650805. 

Today:

Instant!:  Количество 0,9 USD была переведена на ваш Perfect Money аккаунте. Дебиторская: U5650805-> U *** 3. Рефских .. Дата: 4:40 07.03.14. Batch: 50752346.

Site has already got a big deposit and it has acquired about 5176$ in total. I see that its traffic is coming from Russia, Ukraine and Vietnam. I am quite sure only members from only these countries have invest money here . Otherwise i only found one hyip monitor who invested here and got paid by it. I will still prefer to wait till 30 days when program will complete its plan.

Nice attractive given URL Page, Happy to See the Payout posted in the forum, the ROI is realistick but the investment period is on long term means 30days. The given Url is In Some Other Language and if any one can Provide an Engligh Version Better for more Decision Making.