Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FXswap - fxswap.co

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The offshore investment company ENTRY (IBC) (B.W.I) gives an opportunity to the private investors to get profit from a wide range of investment opportunities (Forex, Stocks), which don’t have an access to the most financial instruments because of money issues or incomplete knowledge of how to invest with minimum risks. ENTRY (IBC) is fully given to meet our investors’ needs and with this view pays special attention to providing a high level of specialized and personal services.

Plan:

The plan «my savings» allows to cash out your deposit in 7 days, but you can invest for an unlimited period.
The main advantages of this plan are no risk, traditional approach to the investment and also minimal deposit.
Daily profit is: 1.1%
Investment period:
no limits
Minimum investment: $5
Maximum Investment: $5,000
Interest accrue is :
from Monday to Friday
The main deposit is paid back
after 7 days

The plan «my stability» is a daily cash out of accrued profit.
You can get your main deposit in the end of investment period, which is 15 business days.
Daily profit is: 1.4%
Investment period:
15 business days
Minimum Investment: $10
Maximum Investment: $10,000
Interest accrue is:
from Monday to Friday
The main deposit is paid back

Accept: Perfect Money,EGO,OKPAY

I think second and third plans are much better as compared to first plan because both plans will expire after 2 to 7 weeks while first plan is for lifetime. Interest offered in 4th plan is 4% which is a very good profit but because of duration i will prefer members to invest in 2nd plan because it will expire just after 15 days. If site proved as trusted then members need to choose 3rd plan.

Well one thing has really impressed me here that they have clearly mentioned  that we can withdraw our principal amount back after 7 days. Many sites give us such option to withdraw our principal amount by charging upto 30% fee while here we will get our principal amount back without any fee and also we will get rate of interest as well. Idea is great. I hope site will continue pay member for long time too.

Well one thing has really impressed me here that they have clearly mentioned  that we can withdraw our principal amount back after 7 days. Many sites give us such option to withdraw our principal amount by charging upto 30% fee while here we will get our principal amount back without any fee and also we will get rate of interest as well. Idea is great. I hope site will continue pay member for long time too.

principal withdrawal system is really good and i like really that feature of this program. you will find that site is currently paying members and 8 monitors are showing its paid status so far. I think if site completed its first round then we can served it as a legit hyip.

Fxswap seems to have the relaible investment scheme but considering the three plan i decided to invest in My stability the second plan because of the investment days are 15 and the ROI is good considering the other two Plan 1st and 3rd. also investment to this My stability plan starts from $10. the 3rd plan's investment days are more and i prefer short period with reliable margins and safety.