Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

leveldailypro - leveldailypro.com

I am not admin :

We reinvest the funds we receive from our investors. The funds are invested into high growth securities on all major stock markets of the world. We also trade actively on the Forex market.

We do not limit our operations only to online trading, we are also involved in a number of offline investment sources that even thought they are not as profitful as securities and currencies trading, are worth investing in.

Our investment approach is to seek out companies that can deliver above-average returns without above-average risk. Among the companies of size worldwide, very few present worthwhile investment opportunities when measured against this demanding criterion. Long-term research shows that the companies that can deliver such above-average share price returns over the medium-to-long term, have one overriding characteristic: the ability to sustain above-average earnings growth.

Plans :

8% daily for 15 days

15% daily for 10 days

130% after 2 days

Ref.comission : 5%

Expiration Date: 2011-04-08

Creation Date: 2009-04-08

Last Update Date: 2009-04-08

Name Servers:

ns1.everydns.net

ns2.everydns.net

No SSL

Payment Processor : LR\PM

Manual Withdrawals

I am in with $25

JOIN HERE ==>

Started Feb 12, 2011

Running days 0

Total accounts 34

Active accounts 14

Total deposited $ 489.00

Total withdraw $ 0.50

Visitors online 16

Newest Member myhyipmonitor.com

Last update Feb 12, 2011

the site is new and the response for the first day seem to be very low but since the monitors are still showing waiting status the response may be low and once the monitors status change to paying i can expect many to invest here as the plans looks sustainable

there is no rate us page on site but there are 3 hyip monitors on home page that show it as paying.

but those hyip monitors are not papular.site design is also simple.it is so risky to invest on it

Something logical that monitoring sites says that this site is paid already, it is clear through stable profit rates provided by this site,

because he wants to succeed and to continue for some time, it is still in the beginning.

The design of the site is looking nice to me. The plans are good and it will encourage members to involve in this site. I hope it will stay here for some time and made profits for members. It has given chance for both small and big investors to earn good income..