Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sunnyfundinvest - sunnyfundinvest.com

rose

Changing the future

Alternative energy is one of the most promising and fastest growing industries and renewable energy potential

is much higher than the world's energy needs.The amount of solar energy that reaches Earth's surface every hour

is greater than the energy needs of mankind for a year. We are convinced that energy-efficient society is able

to fully meet their needs from renewable energy sources. The company Solar Fund Invest attracted investment

for the development of technologies to use solar energy in various sectors of society.

21.png

JOIN

running days is ten, and the program has last paid on Feb 13th, so this is one of the hottest paying programs at present,

so I think the investors are about to complete their first round in the next two days,

I think the 26.5% profit in 11 days is sustainable, something like 2.3% daily, so I think they might be paying for another two or three rounds,

so better to go with minimum affordable funds to this program.

$10 as minimum investment is still affordable and although seems like offer high profit per day but principal include on daily profit. so actual profit still reasonable, only 2.4% per day for lunar plan. already monitored by 15 hyip monitor site and get paying status so far. I think this hyip company able to last long.

The last withdrawal request is pending more hours than any other payments.

A caution is advised if you intend to try this one.

The monitors are posting the payment proofs, but mine is well over the time frame that they used to send it over. :unsure:

Bad to see this talk, but do not rush to pessimism, because this hyip does not provide profit rates make it quickly turns to scam ,

I think that waiting a little, there may be a temporary problem,

Anyway after that period expires and you receive your money, do not return to the same site again.

The last withdrawal request is pending more hours than any other payments.

A caution is advised if you intend to try this one.

The monitors are posting the payment proofs, but mine is well over the time frame that they used to send it over. :unsure:

Bad to see this talk, but do not rush to pessimism, because this hyip does not provide profit rates make it quickly turns to scam ,

I think that waiting a little, there may be a temporary problem,

Anyway after that period expires and you receive your money, do not return to the same site again.

It's very hard for me to complete first round in this site cause my request withdrawal still pending over 20 hours. Just unusual for this site pending more than that. Even I've got BEP here but 2 days more withdrawal will be vey good If this site still paying.

It's gone. Over 24 hrs pending.

I'm not sure they will pay monitors another day to draw as much as possible from unsuspecting investors.

I never seen a new program with short term plans came back after skipping a day for payments without communication.

The would send out mails explaining the situation, if the pending is not intentional.