Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MDLFund - mdlfund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

The MDLFUND LTD. is a quickly developing and sustainable company on financial market. On behalf of our company we provide financial assistance with wide range of fiscal instruments. Accumulating funds and making them work according to innovative estimated schemes are our main responsibilities: we originate micro loans to various financial institutes, provide arbitrage transactions on stock and currency markets using innovative trading tools and reliable trade execution. Moreover we invest in prospective projects of our partners and use carry trade operations to multiply our interests and challenge ourselves to provide best conditions for our clients.

Plan:

103-131% after 1 day;
110-197% after 3 days;
123-332% after 7 days;
150-604% after 15 days;
200-1008% after 25 days;
600-2505% after 55 days

Accepted Payment Processors:  PM, EG, PAYEER, OKPAY

Admin has really invested a huge amount in launching his website which is really an appreciable act. Plans are also good conversely. 7$ currently paid to their members. i will be really hopeful concerning this program.Another good thing is that site has really got a good design and professional look and is also covered with Koddos and Comodo security function.

Admin has really invested a huge amount in launching his website which is really an appreciable act. Plans are also good conversely. 7$ currently paid to their members. i will be really hopeful concerning this program.Another good thing is that site has really got a good design and professional look and is also covered with Koddos and Comodo security function.

Total withdraw 2,139.86

well you have mentioned that admin has paid only 7$ but i have checked this site and found that 2139$ are not being paid . It seems admin has paid a big amount today. Site is growing now and site is near to touch level of 10k dollars. People are showing their trust on it. I hope site will pay every member will remain legit for a while.

Total withdraw 2,139.86

well you have mentioned that admin has paid only 7$ but i have checked this site and found that 2139$ are not being paid . It seems admin has paid a big amount today. Site is growing now and site is near to touch level of 10k dollars. People are showing their trust on it. I hope site will pay every member will remain legit for a while.

MDL Fund is an active short term program, my investment here in one day plan has also been successful, they processed withdrawal instantly, which is attractive, it has more payment options allowed to participate with, current hot short term program with professional features like dedicated hosting, DDOS protection from KODDOS and online support etc.

too many benefits offered by the admin to its investors, but if we take the lowest profits, most likely, the admin will still give the advantage to the investors, however, if we take the high profits of some other offerings provided by the admin, I'm sure the admin will never provide such benefits to its investors

Payment Proof

Processor : Perfect Money
Amount : $ 0.2
Date :  19:14 24.02.14
From/To Account : U5358573->U5871226
Currency : USD
Batch  : 49663626
Memo:  API Payment. Withdraw to HyipsMon from mdlfund.com..

Amount : $ 3
Date :  19:17 24.02.14
Batch  : 49663823

Date :  20:17 25.02.14
Batch  : 49773341

Payment Proof

Amount : $ 0.46
Date :  20:14 26.02.14
Batch  : 49879921

Date :  20:18 26.02.14
Batch  : 49880288

Amount : $ 0.4
Date :  06:45 27.02.14
Batch  : 49906434