Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

IncomePro - incomepro.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to IncomePro.Biz - We MLM program by paying the receipt of funds from new investors. To your attention presented four different investment plans - hourly and daily. We also offer three tier referral program. 5% -1% -3%. Minimum deposit of $ 20, maximum $ 2,000. Payments: We offer our depositors instant payments for amounts from $ 0.01 to $ 500, the amount above for security reasons shall be paid after verification by one of our managers, usually within a few minutes or hours. Deposits and payments can be made using the following payment systems: Perfect Money, EgoPay, PAYEER, VISA, MASTERCARD, Western Union, BitCoin, as well as in a bank transfer. List of payment systems can be refilled at the request of our members. 

Plan:

109.2% after 24 hours (4.55% per hour)
130% after 48 hours (2.71% per hour)

115% after 24 hours
140% after 48 hours

Accepted Payment Processors:  Perfect Money, EgoPay, PAYEER, VISA, MASTERCARD, Western Union, BitCoin

Site is paying a huge rate of interest but good to see that many members and monitors got paid by it in first two days . I dont think it has capability to pay more to investors. Members are still investing money in this program despite of knowing these facts. I hope this program will be stable and will pay maximum users as it can.

Site is Russian and short term plans are added in this program and definitely roi offered in plans is not reasonable but you can see that 1000+ dollars are invested by people today in this hyip program. 6 paying statuses are shown in Ahm and 2 problems statuses are also reported in AHM. I think we cant trust this program now.