Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

doublesbitcoin - doublesbitcoin.com

nomiasif

Doubles BTC helps build strong communities by helping people achieve their dreams. We reach for higher standards every day, in everything we do - for our customers, our shareholders, our associates and our communities, upon which the future prosperity of our company rests.

We invite all investors from all over the world, you are all welcome. To start and make money you need an account in our system, click here to create your own account.

plans:::

25% daily for 8 days

15% daily for 20 days

150% after 5 days

payment : pm EGO

5% referral commission

http://www.doublesbitcoin.com/?ref=nomiasif

• 2 weeks later...

Withdrawal request Pending:$0.30 2.gifMar-05-2014 01:01:28 AM Your comment

Withdrawal request Pending:$0.60 2.gifMar-04-2014 02:04:19 AM Your comment

Pending withdrawals for 3 days now. Seems like all of them are falling like a pack of cards. Good thing was I never went in with big amount. Seem many lost here.

I have seen that some monitors have shown its paying status and they received last payout yesterday while another trusted hyip monitors (sqmonitor) has updated the status as a scam program. I am very confused about this program.  It seems like site is only paying few of its investors.

100% just after 8 days doesn't good for sure. very high and not make the hyip to keep maintain paying for long period. not advisable to spend money to invest in this hyip program. chance to get scam very high. better choose other hyip program which serve reasonable profit rate and sustainable plan.