Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cavapool - cavapool.com

Cava Pool gives to members an opportunity to earn the passive, steady, fixed income on the investments.

We are an international, private investment group, concentrating first of all on investments in other funds, ordinary actions, actions, and other. The group independently copes the command which has devoted of professionals with essential experience in financial sectors.

We have repeated plans allowing our users to invest the capital in our program and to receive the stable income. In company Cava Pool there is an insurance fund which makes high level profit from the aggregate profit of our company. It considerably will reduce risk of loss of all incomes of the company and your invested capitals.

Plans:

115% after 1 day

135% after 2 days

Minimum deposit is $1 and maximum is $10,000

They accept AP, LR, PM

www.cavapool.com

This is new hyip and has got good site design along with ddos protection.

The plus points are they support Alertpay in addition to LR and PM and minimum deposit requirement is very affordable being only 1$

But looking at roi a caution need to be taken and better enter in earlier stage with little amount and get out with some profit fast - this cannot be expected to pay long.

I invested a small amount here, and as of now i'm in my 2nd investment cycle of my initial deposit. Tomorrow i'll withdraw my my money, i will update this thread when i get paid. Anyway, i agree with you, the site is a hit and run type of HYIP, so better invest while it's still new.

the plans are short term with very high profits which are not realistic and not affordable by the admin to earn to keep the site running so this will affect the long running of the site but as the minimum investment is only $1 we may try the site

when i checked on the monitors the site is showing paying status except for one monitor having waiting status

except for one monitor with 114% payout ratio all other monitors are having a maximum of 30% ratio so the program can be expected to run for some more time with paying status and we can expect to earn profits if we invest now

I redeposited my money again and would be requesting for a withdrawal later. I'm guessing the site will pay for at least 2 weeks.

Congrats for you. Yes this is a hit and run. Im already to late in it i feel. How far you have to bep yet?

You take out only profit and reinvest the initial everytime?

Although the minimum deposit on this website available to all, and makes the test site is easy without the fear of great loss,

but I see that investment now in this hyip is not suitable, because the site started working since 5 days ,

and I prefer to invest my money in this type Sites since the first day of its inception .

Started Feb 10, 2011

Running days 5

Total accounts 173

Total deposited $ 3,111.72

Total withdraw $ 1,462.93

the site is running for 5 days and i can see that there is lot of transactions made by the admin..we can see the deposits that means investors are willing to invest here..

The design of the site is looking nice to me. I hope it will stay here for some time and made profits for members..

unfortunately this company not make partnership with hyip monitor site to monitoring while this is important for paying indicator besides payment proof for kind of hyip program that offer high profit in short term period plan. the good thing is only low minimum invest and affordable to make a test plan.

Started Feb 10, 2011

Running days 5

Total accounts 173

Total deposited $ 3,111.72

Total withdraw $ 1,462.93

the site is running for 5 days and i can see that there is lot of transactions made by the admin..we can see the deposits that means investors are willing to invest here..

The design of the site is looking nice to me. I hope it will stay here for some time and made profits for members..

honestly, I don't know what is the reason u feel the site is "looking nice". It is just using cheap scipt and yet, where is the "lot of transaction"?

Those deposits / withdrawn amount can be "fake" information.

honestly, I don't know what is the reason u feel the site is "looking nice". It is just using cheap scipt and yet, where is the "lot of transaction"?

Those deposits / withdrawn amount can be "fake" information.

I agree with you, because this information is provided by the site only in order to attract attention,

and thus attract more investors, so I do not care about this information never, but one thing only, " running days " .

I got paid for my last investment so yesterday i invested $12.12 and i re-deposited it again today. I think the stats are real, since $3,000+ deposit in 7 days is quite low as compared to other HYIP sites that offer the same plans. And there are several monitors monitoring this site, you just have to google it if you really want to investigate this site.

• 2 weeks later...