Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

procapitaler - procapitaler.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Pro Capitaler is a private investment company, actively looking for new investment directions that generate higher returns than traditional investment mechanisms. Most of the company's capital is directed to the development of technology and pharmaceutical funding decisions. The immense experience of the company's staff in managing investment flows to help provide all the risk factors, allows to reduce the risks of capital loss to a minimum level. Appreciating all our customers, we are able to offer a broad range of investment packages that are suitable to small investors as well as more advanced investors. Professional and experienced company's consultants will provide any help you need, so if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. 

Plan:

PRO MINI
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
PRO MINI $25 and more 1.00

PRO MEDI
PRO MEDI $100 and more 1.20

PRO MAXI
PRO MAXI $500 and more 1.40

PRO MAGNUS
PRO MAGNUS $1,000 and more 1.60

Accept: Perfect Money,EgoPay

minimum investment is actually 25$ that is little high minimal amount. 1% everyday profit is actually low but reasonable. Admin will probably pay members without having any issue. Bad point is that it is very difficult for people like us to trust this site because no monitor invested money here and i also could not find payment proof of it in any other forum.

minimum investment is actually 25$ that is little high minimal amount. 1% everyday profit is actually low but reasonable. Admin will probably pay members without having any issue. Bad point is that it is very difficult for people like us to trust this site because no monitor invested money here and i also could not find payment proof of it in any other forum.

I can see that they are on some reliable monitors - you can check it on allmonitors.net here: http://allmonitors.net/hyip/procapitaler.com/

468x60.gif

Start 18.02.14 [ SSL ][ AntiDDOS ]   

Legend:

Pro Capitaler is a private investment company, actively looking for new investment directions that generate higher returns than traditional investment mechanisms. Most of the company's capital is directed to the development of technology and pharmaceutical funding decisions. The immense experience of the company's staff in managing investment flows to help provide all the risk factors, allows to reduce the risks of capital loss to a minimum level. Appreciating all our customers, we are able to offer a broad range of investment packages that are suitable to small investors as well as more advanced investors. Professional and experienced company's consultants will provide any help you need, so if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Payment System:

PerfectMoney

Egopay

Plans project:

Percent:

1 - 1.6% Daily in perpetuity

Min-max spend:

25$-10000000$

Referral system:

5% - from deposit

Language versions:

English

Script:

GC - Script

Server:

ASN:United States AS32421 BLCC - Black Lotus Communications (registered Apr 30, 2004)

IP Location:United States - Delaware - Wilmington - Black Lotus Communications

Whois:

Name Server: CLOUD1.GENIUSGUARD.COM

Name Server: CLOUD2.GENIUSGUARD.COM

Name Server: CLOUD3.GENIUSGUARD.COM

Name Server: CLOUD4.GENIUSGUARD.COM

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

My deposit:

Pay system :  PerfectMoney

Date:     02/18/2014 14:20

Batch:    49078564

To:       U6719434

Amount:   -100.5

Currency: USD

Memo: Sent Payment 100.00 USD to account U6719434. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to procapitaler.com User monhyip.net.

For those who didnt get the investment plans..

1. Pro mini

Profit: 1% daily

Term: 45 business days

Minimum: 25$

Maximum Unlimited

2. Pro medi

Profit: 1,2% daily

Term: 60 business days

Minimum: 100$

Maximum Unlimited

3. Pro maxi

Profit: 1,4% daily

Term: 75 business days

Minimum: 500$

Maximum: unlimited

4. Pro magnus

Profit: 1,6% daily

Term: 90 business days

Minimum: 1000$

Maximum: unlimited

As is evident 25$ minimum a bit on the higer side for most small investors, including me. I like the feature that compounding is not available.It would give Admin the time to run the for longer period, coz compounding increases the earnings very fast.