Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

setiainv - setiainv.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Setia Investments an online investment company with more than twenty years experience in asset management. Setia Investments focuses on two main activities - asset management and financial services. The company's asset management services include brokerage, portfolio management, forward trading, IPOs, local and international fund management, own label and third party mutual and private equity funds, as well as, comprehensive investment research services. 

Plan:

1% Houly For 106 Hours
Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)
Plan 1 $5 - $5,000 1.00
Calculate your profit >>

1.2% Hourly For 95 Hours
Plan 1 $200 - $5,000 1.20
Calculate your profit >>

1.4% Hourly For 90 Hours
Plan 1 $550 - $5,000 1.40
Calculate your profit >>

Accepted currencies: PM,EGO,OKPAY,STP,PAYEER

Well you can see that admin is really forcing small investors to invest here that why he has set minimum investment at 5$ but i m little conscious to invest here because website is paying hourly earnings and plan requires 5 days to complete and we are aware that hourly hyips never pay member more than a day .So be careful here.

there are payment proof report here. which explain that hyip paying currently and potentially will keep paying for next few weeks. in my point of view, the profit rate including high still. so, though they are paying, I am sure they'll unable to last long. if willing to make invest, seems a round enough and not necessary to reinvest back the capital.

although this is an hourly program, but it benefits offered by the admin is not too high and fairly according to the time taken by the admin to make a profit, and I believe, the admin will provide payments to its investors well, and the admin will be able to run with long time