Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Golden Investment - goldinv.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

You might have invested a lot of online investing. It is indeed becoming common all over the world. So we decided to open this program to bring the best investment solutions for all investors online around the world.
With Golden Investment, you will get the best online investing opportunity and have the chance to get out of financial difficulties. We have made online investing ventures quite easy, quick, secure and convenient. Our program enables an investor to receive a stable profit on every day with every investment made. We ensure a risk free environment for your online investment endeavors so that both, novice as well as well-established traders can flourish and gain profits Do you liked the idea of earning with us? Simply sign up for a free account in our program and start the adventure of investment of Goldinv.biz today. 

Plan:

GI I - After 1 day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Level 1 $20 - $300 103.00
Level 2 $301 - $1,000 104.00
Level 3 $1,001 - $5,000 105.00
Level 4 $5,001 - $20,000 107.00
Level 5 $20,001 - $40,000 108.00

GI II - After 3 days
Level 1 $30 - $300 110.00
Level 2 $301 - $1,000 113.00
Level 3 $1,001 - $5,000 116.00
Level 4 $5,001 - $20,000 124.00
Level 5 $20,001 - $40,000 130.00

GI III - After 6 days
Level 1 $60 - $300 122.00
Level 2 $301 - $1,000 128.00
Level 3 $1,001 - $5,000 135.00
Level 4 $5,001 - $20,000 155.00
Level 5 $20,001 - $40,000 175.00

Payment systems: PerfectMoney, EGO, Payeer

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, Golden Investment is an attractive new short term program with a professional appearance of their website, currently there is a couple of monitors listing this program, last deposits and last withdrawals can be found on their home page, Payeer is also included in their payment options.

A valued program for investors when they are using hosting DDos-gard and site too have script very good with enough SSL, DDos and Licensed, however it only is first day therefore we too need more times to track whether site can run good and pay out in many days, min is too up to $20, I think that it is normal in all when admin have invested into site

golden investment is a short term hyip program. all plan made to give investors decent profit in short period of investment duration. offering pretty high minimum invest and seems risky since potentially, the hyip won't able to last long paying. but if there are enough support from hyip monitor site and investors, hyip can last for a long run.

Minimum set at $20 in their one day plan, $30 in three days plan etc are the higher amounts required to participate in this new professional short term program, Golden Investment, since the minimum requirement is high, I guess this one will stay active for at least one week, hopefully, for security reasons, withdrawals will be processed manually within 24 hours in this short term.

Well I think I would not go for a $20 minimum, especially if this hyip has not been approved by any hyip monitor I would definitely not risk my money into this kind of hyip even though if they have DDos protection because I see that many hyips have DDoS protection so it would not attract me that much however it might be seen as a plus point compared with those who do not have it.

Golden Investment has been paying for three days so far, which is good to know, this short term program has been growing fast with huge support from investors, though the minimum is high, the professional features in here attract many potential investors to the project so far.