Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

capitalofgod - capitalofgod.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

CapitalOfGod Company was incorporated in the early eighties under the name of Kuwait Chemical Manufacturing Company, interpreting the pioneer vision of its founders to meet both local and international market requirements for specialized chemicals. In 2013, the company’s management adopted a reformed strategy for the development of its activities to adroitly meet and accommodate the frequent economic transformations and developments, as well as to foster its returns through seizing available investment opportunities in the energy sector, which has witnessed a profound growth during the years. As a result the Company was subsequently re-established as United Oil Projects with an authorized and paid up capital of 1,412,000 Kuwaiti Dinars approximately USD 5 million.

Plan:

Golden Plan - 3/2 fixed daily for 60 days - principal return
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $500,000 3.20
Calculate your profit >>

Plan 1 - 140% after 1 day
Plan 1 $10 - $249 103.00
Plan 2 $250 - $999 110.00
Plan 3 $1,000 - $4,999 114.00
Plan 4 $5,000 - $500,000 140.00
Calculate your profit >>

Plan 2 - 200% after 3 days
Plan 1 $250 - $999 126.00
Plan 2 $1,000 - $4,999 140.00
Plan 3 $5,000 - $500,000 200.00
Calculate your profit >>

Payment systems: PerfectMoney, EGO

script is good and protected . 2 plans are in the range of members but i think members must skip 1st plan because the duration is 60 days and i am quite sure the site will not pay members till 60 days. We should select 1st plan for investment. I doubt that site will not pay more than 2 days be careful

Capital Of God has a combination of mid term and short term plans, it has attractive promotion offer of $50 bonus each week, a couple of payment options of EP & PM, allowed in here to invest with, there is currently no monitor added to their ratings, we can have access to paid out and investors pages available on their program.

script is good and protected . 2 plans are in the range of members but i think members must skip 1st plan because the duration is 60 days and i am quite sure the site will not pay members till 60 days. We should select 1st plan for investment. I doubt that site will not pay more than 2 days be careful

Yes, it is correct when program have had plan a day, it will be very difficult to exist up to 60 days, other hosting of this program too is not good therefore it is difficult to complete first plan 60 days, but I think that at least program too can exist from some days to a week, however, it too depend on many quantity of investors

interesting hyip site which offering long and short term plan. sustainable profit rate given in long term plan but high and not reasonable profit rate given in short term plan. if choose to invest, I will put the money in short term plan and apply hit and run. not necessary to spend money in long term plan because this hyip doesn't last even for a round.

Though there is a mid term plan in offer for 60 days term, we should consider Capital Of God as a short term program, with minimum one day term and starting profit of 3% offered in one day, good to have a couple of RCB monitors added to their ratings, with little RCB offers, withdrawals will be processed quickly within ten business hours maximum.