Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

inno-invest - inno-invest.com

rose

@brakoner i dont wanna be rude but the payment proofs should go in the hyip payment proof section here in the forum:)

I do agree after my first little antagonia against this program that it is a winner so far. I still think it can be a good choise for the one who likes a longer term.

Until summer i think it has a good chance to stay:)

So far im paid always and instant/superfast.

• Upvote 1

Site is already wonderful, because it combines many advantages that make it able to achieve success and to continue for a long time,

stable profit rates, variety profit plans , short-term and long-term, accepts payments by banks the most famous among investors,

All this in order to obtain satisfaction for all investors, and I think it succeeded in that .

Inno-Invest Admin's News Letter Update March 31, 2011 3:17 PM GMT + 8

Recieved several letters from our users with a request to add the account transaction history

Dear clients,

During the last month we have recieved several letters from our users with a request to add the account transaction history. Unfortunately, there was no such function in our script primarly. To see the payment history users had to look through their e-mails or their history in the account of a payment system. But today we have successfully added this function in the "History" section. If you have any questions, write to support@inno-invest.com or to the live chat.

Respect, Administration of Inno-invest

there is a news update on their site as on 30th March, that an extra feature has been added to members' accounts, transaction history, good to know that.

Transaction history 2011/03/30

Transaction history of your account has been added.

I think the success of the program usually depends on their plans offered,

and in this case, the program offers long term plans,

and the ROI increases as the investor starts to move from one stage to other,

there is fee on withdrawal of principal, these all are good strategies of a long living program.

I have come across few complaints around on this program that

the investors claim that they have pending payments for four days already !

I was about to invest in this program, few days ago, a minimum of $10,

but somehow it was postponed and now I am reading negative comments on this program.

That means you aren't going invest again,archur,well,this program has been online for quite sometimes now,thinking about it,am not too happy for being left out,since i would have been in pure profit by now,well,lets just wait and see this program outcome,and what monitors are saying about it.

That means you aren't going invest again,archur,well,this program has been online for quite sometimes now,thinking about it,am not too happy for being left out,since i would have been in pure profit by now,well,lets just wait and see this program outcome,and what monitors are saying about it.

well, we can't declare this one as not paying,

cause there is no complaints with AP payments, investors daily have been getting paid to their AP accounts, instantly,

only the issue is with LR payments,

four pending payments till date is not a good sign at all, I will definitely not going to invest until the situation clears out.

I've got 4 pending payments through LR until now. and I don't know about another currency beside LR. good news for me is that I reach BEP even smaller about 105%. Be careful with this program, hold on new investment and stay away

Their design is having very professional outlook, which we require before invest as safety reason.. I like the withdraw option with some fees before maturity, it's quite similar program which I have seen in some past closed HYIP like Oilstructure with lifetime profit... I think as it's ROI lowered so definitely it will last for some satisfactory days...

• 4 weeks later...

SCAM !

the site turned to scam few days ago, there was no payments at all,

only paid for around 50 days I remember,

even the site doesn't load now,

thus declared scam and the thread moved to scam section !