Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

240procentov - 240procentov.com

HYIPCORE

Default version of the website is Russian and this short term program, 240Percentov is also available in English version of their website as well, our contribution will be frozen for seven days and then after seven days we can have the interest charged on hourly basis and withdraw earnings and the initial deposit, we can also earn without any investment through their referral program that offers 9% commission on referral's contributions.

I see that 24 accounts are currently registered here but no investment is being made here. The reason is that they have offered very high unreasonable profit of 240% and will pay whole amount after 7 days. High risk is involved here. I think thats why members are not investing here.

I see that 24 accounts are currently registered here but no investment is being made here. The reason is that they have offered very high unreasonable profit of 240% and will pay whole amount after 7 days. High risk is involved here. I think thats why members are not investing here.

Promotion is also weak, it has no monitor, that is the reason for no investors in this project for a couple of days now, total invested $50 and nothing paid out so far, which is not a good sign, in this weekly program, 240Procentov, they should improve their marketing strategies to gain investors' support for the short term project.

the script secured with ddos and ssl protection. however, the plan not as secure as the script. because offering high return which potentially unsustainable. main site language is russian and not give english language support. for global investors which interested to make invest, will face difficulty because need to use translation tool to understand all information in the website.