Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fundxmc - fundxmc.com

HYIPCORE

The attractive feature of this mid term program is minimum set at $5, Fund X Management Company, has a single plan to invest with, and this mid term plan is proven successful in plenty of programs before, here, Fund X MC the new mid term program has three payment options, available to invest with, EP, PM & Payeer etc, withdrawals will be processed manually within six hours maximum.

Started Feb 5, 2014

Running days 0

Total accounts

Total deposited $ 0.00

Total withdraw $ 10.00

stats are quite strange because you can see that no investment is being made here but 10$ already withdrawn i dont know how is that possible. Otherwise plan is really impressive , i see that many trusted hyip of same plan are paying members from a long time. I hope it will also be one of them.

Started Feb 5, 2014

Running days 0

Total accounts

Total deposited $ 0.00

Total withdraw $ 10.00

stats are quite strange because you can see that no investment is being made here but 10$ already withdrawn i dont know how is that possible. Otherwise plan is really impressive , i see that many trusted hyip of same plan are paying members from a long time. I hope it will also be one of them.

I think that was technical issue, but now the total deposit is showing correctly, we can see the latest investors' information on investors pages there, I wonder this program could collect a total of $435 in just one day, without any monitor added to their ratings, this mid term program, FundX MC has no promotion on hyip monitor so far.