Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

simplicity-inv - simplicity-inv.biz

nomiasif

Simplicity-Inv is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

plans:::

Simple Plan 3% Daily for 55 Business days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $5,000 3.00

Calculate your profit >>

Monitors Plan 1.5% Daily for 110 Business days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $1,000 1.50

Calculate your profit >>

payment:: PM

3% referral commission

http://simplicity-inv.biz/?ref=nomiasif

Simplicity Inv has SSL verified by Thawte Inc, this mid term program has minimum set at $5 in both the plans offered in their program, both the plans have principal included in daily ROI, it has a single payment option of Perfect Money allowed to invest with, currently they have three non RCB monitors added to their ratings.

Both the plans offered in Simplicity Inv are sustainable but the promotion of this program is so weak that there is just six active accounts so far, out of which three accounts are of monitors, listing this program, if there is RCB monitor added then there can be growth in the number of active investors in this mid term, hopefully.

• 2 weeks later...

long term hyip program offering sustainable plan. though first plan seems offering high return but actually it including principal. which make the profit rate keep stand on reasonable. have chance to the hyip able to maintain paying for long period. by the way, minimum invest set to affordable which I am sure it attract many investors to join.

despite the advantages offered by the admin is quite in accordance with the time taken by the admin to make a profit, but I am not sure if this HYIP program is a safe place for investors to invest, because I saw this program has a very simple site, although admin has been running for 25 days, but I am very sure, the admin will never give payments to investors until the expiration of the specified time limit to make a profit