Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Vast Earn - vastearn.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We're the highest-rated premium cruise vacation tour operator and destination management company. At our investment program, we are motivated by a single goal: to meet your investment needs according to how much money you want to allocate and therefore how much profit you're willing to receive. Take advantage of today's opportunity and let your money work for you. 

Plan:

120% after 1 day
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1 $10 - $100 103.00
Plan 2 $101 - $500 104.00
Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 105.00
Plan 4 $1,001 - $8,000 107.00
Plan 5 $8,001 - $100,000 120.00

550% after 5 days
Plan 1 $10 - $100 120.00
Plan 2 $101 - $500 125.00
Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 130.00
Plan 4 $1,001 - $8,000 150.00
Plan 5 $8,001 - $100,000 550.00

1310% after 12 days
Plan 1 $10 - $100 175.00
Plan 2 $101 - $500 200.00
Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 250.00
Plan 4 $1,001 - $8,000 500.00
Plan 5 $8,001 - $100,000 1310.00

Accept : PM/EGO/PAYEER

the hyip have ddos protection but not for ssl. domain registered for a year and it mean, they are plan to paying for several days or weeks before turn to scam. investors have chance to make profit if they are apply hit and run. not necessary to stay invest for long period since the hyip offering not reasonable profit rate.

Vast Earn the short term program has been living for one day and the status has already updated to paying on monitors, it has around ten monitors both with RCB and without RCB offers for this short term program, the one day plan with starting profit of 3% is sustainable for a few days, minimum is set at $10 for their one day plan, which is the only plan affordable.

Only statistics are missing in this site but i believe site has a got a good response by investors. I see that there 28 hyip monitors which are monitors this program and each investor has made upto 200$ in it. I could not find any RCB offer by any monitor but if this site continue pay more than 2 weeks then monitors will definitely add its RCB offers.

Only statistics are missing in this site but i believe site has a got a good response by investors. I see that there 28 hyip monitors which are monitors this program and each investor has made upto 200$ in it. I could not find any RCB offer by any monitor but if this site continue pay more than 2 weeks then monitors will definitely add its RCB offers.

Very many monitors have offered RCB very high for this program, you can see it here: http://allmonitors.net/hyip/vastearn.biz, other we too can see that site too have ran about 3 days and still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors although they are using a not really good service but almost programs, I think that when it have enough SSL, DDos, Licensed, it is worth place for investing. Only problem, admin is good or not!!!!!!!

Vast Earn has been paying for a couple of days now, the latest payment proofs of 5th February available on forums, usually withdrawals in here will be processed instantly, but sometimes they will disable instant system for security reasons and process withdrawals manually, we can check the latest deposits on Investors last 10 page and withdrawals on their paid out page.