Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

tattoorium - tattoorium.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We would like to introduce a unique and profitable business scheme developed by our Company. Since this scheme isn’t very widespread, it is easy to employ due to smaller competition.

Plan:

135% after 1 day
PlanSpent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 1$10 - $100 102.50
Plan 2$7,000 - $150,000 135.00
210% after 3 days
Plan 1$10 - $200 108.00
Plan 2$7,000 - $180,000 210.00
450% after 7 days
Plan 1$7,000 - $200,000 450.00
1200% after 15 days
Plan 1$10,000 - $150,000 1200.00
2000% after 19 days
Plan 1$12,000 - $180,000 2000.00
4000% after 35 days
Plan 1$20,000 - $220,000 4000.00

Accept : PM/EGO/PAYEER

Well this site has a good look and i see that adult tattoo pictures are used on the homepage. Their plans are fine but i think site wont be able to get good deposits by people because admin has not added Perfect Money here and we know that without this payment method site is incomplete.

short and mid term hyip program which serve high profit return. the site installed with ddos and ssl protection. some of hyip monitor site give support and current status is paying. have chance to maintain paying for long period but for safety reason, advisable if investors apply hit and run.

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from DDOS Guard, Tattoorium is a short term program which has been online and active for a couple of days so far, latest payment proofs of 5th February can be found around, paid out and investors pages can be found on their program, withdrawals will be processed manually with official term of 24 hours maximum.

Well this site has a good look and i see that adult tattoo pictures are used on the homepage. Their plans are fine but i think site wont be able to get good deposits by people because admin has not added Perfect Money here and we know that without this payment method site is incomplete.

Yes, it is correct, other, this site too is having a very good hosting with enough SSL, DDos, Licensed, it is valued program for investors, we too can see that site too have ran about 3 days already and still are paying for all investors and monitors, although don't have many monitors are added but I believe this site can run long and pay out very good for all investors within a week

Fast payments within few minutes after submitting the withdrawal requests have been reported on forums around which is good to see, from the positive feedback from early investors, many investors today have deposited in the one day plan, the starting profit of 2.5% is not so high thus we can expect this short term program, Tattoorium to pay for at least one week active.