Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

elitepetrol - elitepetrol.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

ElitePetrol.com is an online long-term investment company with experience in oil asset management.
We provide: Professional Management Team, DDoS Protection, 24x7x365 money works, Licensed Script, Fast Withdraw, Reliable long-term Investment Plans, 24/7 Support.

Plan:

Standard Plan (3 months) $10.00 - $2500.00 35.00 - 67.00%
Expert Plan (6 months) $10.00 - $5000.00 45.00 - 77.00% / paid every 3 months
Elite Plan (12 months) $10.00 - $10000.00 65.00 - 97.00% / paid every 3 months
VIP Plan (24 months) $1000.00 - $10000.00 102.00 - 127.00% / paid every 6 months

Accept : PM/EGO/STP/PAYZA

the site can be very risky because they are paying profits after 3 months but i see that members have still invested 1700$ here however there is no special thing here. Otherwise i think it would be good if invest through payza because by payza's dispute rule we can get our money back in case of any scam.

elitepatrol is long term hyip program which give profit after the end of investment period contract end. at least, it applies for first plan. others plan require investors to wait for 3-6 months to see withdrawal button available in the member area page. this hyip probably able to sustainable. however, require patience in order to see the profit come to the hands.

Elite Petrol has the first three plans, Standard, Expert and Elite have minimum set at $10 which is affordable, but the term for 3 - 12 months in here is a drawback of the program as nobody will invest in such long plans, as we can't be sure this project will stay active for at least three months, even the promotion is weak with no monitor added to their ratings so far.

In their ratings section, they have a couple of testimonials published, this long term program, Elite Petrol has no monitors though it has been running for around ten days now, that is a bad sign, I think they should have monitors for their program to reveal the status also such a long term of three months is a useless plan, they should add at least weekly or daily plans to their program.